Tuesday 24 May 2011

Lord Noel Shows You His Tits

Whatto! Peeps.....

   I love Nature and I love it even more....... when nature loves me.....


....and recently we were thrilled by the company of some beautiful blue tits which came to our kitchen window....


One in particular was extremely insistent...
...tapping on the glass with it's tiny little beak....


...and excitedly flying up and down alot.....
...a bit like a cross between a humming bird and a tit.....
...maybe a 'hit'?
Then I figured out what was going on....


...we have a line of small red lights on the windowcil and they obviously thought they were ripe berries.....


It was amazing to be able to take these pictures from only about six inches away...
...it seemed completely at ease with me being so close....
 ...and it just kept on tap tap tapping and tapping away with his little beak....
...just tapping and tapping away....
...tap tap tap....
...tipppety tippety tap...
...tappity tipppety.....
....tappity tep tep tepp....


....so I shot it.

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: