Monday 16 May 2011

Lord Noel's Health Tips

Whatto!.......Health Seekers..
My lovely tortoise.....Reginald Matilda Kray

I came across an idea yesterday (whilst polishing my tortoise) which is cheap and amazingly simple - not the tortoise - the idea.
If you smoke this could be just the thing for you!
....and if you don't smoke.....
....why not consider starting?
I have lots of shares in British Tobacco companies which could do with a bit of a boost right now.
Anyway.....I digress.....
THIS is my health advice:
Don't throw away used cigarette butts.......especially if you are someone who cannot sleep because you keep hearing tiny noises which occur during the night (such as a spider coughing, or the sound of tea leaves settling inside a packet in a distant kitchen cupboard).......
I have found that discarded cigarette butts make cheap and effective ear plugs, thus reducing the disturbance you may experience from extraneous noises....
AND.....markedly reducing the levels of nicotine entering your ears by passive smoking.
A 'Win Win'!

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: