Saturday 7 November 2009

Lord Noel Says - Hi there Sports Fans!

Whatto! Sporty Types......


I must confess to never having been that enthusiastic about sport.
My time at school reminds me of freezing to death on the rugger field.....
.....or being belted with hockey sticks on numb hands.

 
And the Summers were interminable hours.......
.....spent in cricket whites....
...growing old...
....waiting for something..
...ANYTHING....
.. to happen.....


....and then missing it because I'd blinked.
Football has never been something I'd EVER got excited over......
......it always seemed to be just a bunch of overpaid thickos running about.....
....trying to stop their gelled hair from being disturbed too much.
But now I do believe that's all going to change......
....because football (and in this instance I mean 'American Football')....
....has been taken to a whole new level.
Yes......
...in case you haven't heard....
....THIS is the FUTURE!
For this is......
'Lingerie Football'

Attractive, atheletic women......
...locked in mortal combat......


....with other attractive, athletic women......
...dressed in what I can only describe as....


....skimpy underclothing.....
....God knows what the final score was......


.....but I doubt he really cares.
Tallyho!

Have you ever improved a well known game simply by changing the clothing rules?

Best Wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline

No comments: