Wednesday 18 November 2009

Lord Noel Is Getting Work Done

Whatto! Employers.....


My Tree Surgeon rang in sick yesterday......
....and although there isn't a huge amount to be done here at Virtual Manor......
....I did want him to get on with lopping some large trees at the front edges of the land.
He rang me on my mobile and told me "Lord Noel I feel really sick today. I've got a headache, stomach ache and my legs have started to hurt, so I'm not coming into work."
I said to him, 'You know something, Lionel, I really need you there today.......I'm out on business and can't do the work myself"........
....and then I gave him some advice "When I feel sick like you do?..... I go to my beautiful Lady wife and tell her to give me Sex. That makes me feel so much better....... and afterwards I go to work. You should try that."
Two hours later Lionel called again, saying "I did what you said....... and I feel GREAT! I will be at work soon.........
By the way - You've got a beautiful house"


Tallyho!

Who have you recently motivated to new levels?

Best Wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline
Dress With Finesse

No comments: