Monday 9 November 2009

Lord Noel Reflects On Family Values

What ho! Families........


This is the time of year.......
.....for good cheer towards everyone else.......
....(unless you happened to be based in Iraq)
.....and a time when relatives suddenly make contact again......
....and make their obligatory visits.....
....to their 'nearest and dearest'......


I am always surprised to hear from my Brother......
.....The Vicount Alphonse Fatigué....
....but his arrival was a cause for celebration....
....so we took him to the local pub......
...where he danced with Lady Jacqueline.....


And enjoyed the Glamorous Rock music from the 1970's...
...surrounded by some of his glamorous éntourage.....


He is a very proud and flamboyant man.....
....who has refused to move on from his heyday in the 1970's


And he soon worked his charm......
....on some of the local ladies.....


I was 'official photographer' for the evening.....
....and tried to bring out the family resemblances......


I think these pics do go some way to showing that......


I noticed that his dancing wasn't as good as it had been in the past....
....and I pointed this out to him......
.....but he put that down to the fact that he had his shoes on the wrong feet!


I enjoyed myself regardless.......
.....and allowed my brother to enjoy his time with us.....
....in the limelight.....

Eventually Alphonse said he was 'spent'......
....and settled himself on a nearby stool to rest awhile......


I paid for most of the drinks during the night....
....as I noticed that Alphonse seemed to be having real trouble accessing his 'purse'.......


He soon regained his composure......
.....and enjoyed yet another dry white wine I had purchased for him.
As he toasted us with the 'Compliments of the Season'.

See you next year Brother!
Tallyho!

What relatives do you expecially look forward to seeing around this time of year?

Best Wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline
Dress With Finesse

No comments: