Saturday 27 December 2014

Lord Noel Xmas Post

Whatto! Pepys...


Well thank GODJESUS that's over!
Another Yuletide Season under my belt and now only New Years Eve to face and we're into months of nothingness (unless you count Valentine's Day) until the weather starts to perk up....
It's been a funny old Xmas...
I hope you got all the lovely gifts you deserve...
I was given the lovely gift above!
(It says on the box that it's "Suitable for the man who has everything")
That's me alright!
Very seasonal I thought!
Of course we had the usual visit from the door-to-door singing coal minor....
...it's a local tradition to shake them warmly by the hard for good luck!


 ...and this year I actually invited him inside to warm his little handykins by the fire...
... and he told me he fancied a dark shag....
....to refill his pipe!
I made a joke about smoking stunting ones growth....
...and then took this pic of him laughing his little socks off! 
Har har!
Is it me or do they look younger each year?

There was plenty of booze consumed at our virtual manor bar!
And all the staff were on top form - even though they weren't getting paid (they're here as part of a Workfare experience).... but they seemed happy doing bar tricks for the guests (mainly in black and white)


I did have a bit of a 'falling out' with our nextdoor neighbour though...
He's newly moved in and he took the trouble to walk all the way up my driveway to deliver me some leaflets about Jesus!

Which was quite a coincidence...
...because the first thing I said when I opened the door to him was "JESUS!"


I reproduce one of the leaflets here for your perusal...
...it's a jaunty little edition to inspire any neighbourhood Satanists...
...and it's exactly what I would expect from a Badly Bearded Bible Basher!



I hope you had a nice Xmas....
... and now feel suitably GUILTY!?


Tallyho!

Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: