Thursday 11 December 2014

Lord Noel On Health





Whatto! Pepys...


Our illustrious House of Commons (which ironically houses the largest numbers of privileged persons in the Queendom) can regularly be viewed on the completely unbiased BBC channel which televises all the goings on of our elected representatives.
As one can see from the above collection of images - they are somewhat selective about the discussions they attend! Adding more weight to the generally held belief that they are corrupt, money grabbing, self serving individuals who are there to extract as much as possible from the system before it collapses in tatters.
My own belief is that if I ever really needed a Member of Parliament I could depend on one!
One in particular - my Uncle Raymond the MP! har har!
He has recently been telling me very earnestly to make sure I look after my health!


I wondered what he meant then I discovered that this year our busy MPs have been very noticable in the dexterity in which they are slowly dismantling our precious NHS (National Health Service) from which a lot of MPs stand to make many a pretty penny!
In days gone by, this sort of behaviour at the Nations Expense would have been regarded as outright corruption of the highest order - but thanks to the actions of the Bankers, this sort of behaviour is now regarded as completely ordinary!
So...FILL YOUR BOOTS! ...because 'American Health Care' - here we come!
And don't you worry about the British Public....
...we have our stiff upper lips...
(for which we will no longer be able to afford medical treatment)
...but when things get totally out of hand, that old True Grit of the British Bulldog will bubble slowly to the surface...and... mark my words.... there will be protests!
Oh yes!





Tallyho!

Best Wishes - Lord Noel


No comments: