Friday 27 September 2013

Lord Noel on Doctors Making a Pig's Ear of an Operation

Whatto! Peeps...

Earlier this year my friend Reginald lost his ear in a nasty farming accident. 
As luck would have it, it was quickly replaced using revolutionary new transplant methods....
...with a pigs ear.
The clever Surgeons cut it to size and made it look more human before sewing it, invisibly, in place. 
When I saw it I was amazed at what a good job they'd done.
Several weeks passed before Reginald felt it necessary to return to his surgeons. 
When he did, Reginald complained, "Doctor, I keep hearing this noise and its doing my head in." 
The doctor, giving Reginald a thorough 'going over' asked for more information....
Reginald explained "It a sporadic noise that keeps reoccurring and it's only happened since you gave me this pigs ear!"
The Doctor put down is stethoscope and totally unconcerned, answered, "Don't worry, its just a bit of crackling."  

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: