Tuesday 20 August 2013

Lord Noel Talks to Tex Support

Whatto! Peeps...
Rebooting the computer
If, like me, you have occasional problems with the old hardware and believe it may be attributable to the passage of time causing obsolesence or possibly some virulent virus that one may have contracted whilst out surfing - it's good to know there is a human geek out there in virtual world - a man known as Tex Support who can give one guidance, in virtual English....

Tex Support: "Lord Noel I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop."

Lord Noel: "Ok.......done."

Tex Support: "Did you get a pop-up menu?"

Lord Noel: "I didn't get anything, No."

Tex Support: "Ok. Right click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?"

Lord Noel: "No......I see nothing unusual or interesting happening at all."

Tex Support: "Ok, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?"

Lord Noel: "Of course! I've done exactly what was asked of me - you told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click' and still nothing's bally well happened."

Tex Support: "Sigh....."

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: