Monday 30 July 2012

Lord Noel Likes Olympics

What ho! Pepys...


What a spectacular start to the Games!
It was far far better than I had hoped for.


I loved the humour involved and even all the expected Patriotism that was created during the opening ceremony. It's just a shame it wasn't paid for by somebody other than the poor old British taxpayers.
Shame that we'll all be paying for it for the next thousand years.
Anyway. Now the atheletes can take centre stage and show us what they've got...
...atheletes like this cycling team.
Lady Jacqueline showed me this picture and asked me what country they came from.
I took one look at the picture and knew immediately...


...and I replied "Darling that's easy! One can very clearly see their Poles!"

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: