Tuesday 27 September 2011

Lord Noel on Copious Folliculosity

Whatto! Peeps...


No doubt you are aware of my growing attachment to things follicle.

I must reassure you that this interest is in no way influenced by those two Jedward boys.

How to tell them apart...One has his mouth open


My 'Joy of Hair' began a long, long time ago ...when I was a youth.

Jedward's Grandad shows off his amazing cranium

In an era when hair gave way to BIG hair....
...which, in turn, gave way to BIG breasts

This album was superseded by 'Dolly's Greatest tits'

Hair...The favoured accessory for all fashion designers

What can happen if you say "I want hair like Dolly's"

Hair completely transforms us in an instant...
..sometimes into something completely unique

What Parking problem?

It allows us to stand out from the crowd at the local dance...
...well?...do ya wanna dance?

Vince hated ceiling fans

And to commune safely within the animal kingdom...

Growl!....Eeeeek!

If you are someone who enjoys walking in the countryside...
it can also be a very convenient place...
...to keep a large picnic

Hairy Sandwich anyone?

Hair can make you attractive to the opposite sex...
...even if you're too shy to actually look at them...

"Does my hair look ok?"..."I don't know - I can't look!"

But don't forget that growing your hair long can also affect the Economy...
...forcing unemployed hairdressers to resort to alternative...
...and sometimes quite painful career choices

A true Pellaqueeria

It's still not too late to join the 'Hairy Revolution'!

...but please bring a brush!

Norton soon realised his hair made him extremely hot stuff

My one regret in life is that I didn't keep all the tons of hair I've shed during my lifetime and use it to make a sixteen story statue of myself!

Oh wait!........I did!


Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel