Saturday 16 April 2011

Lord Noel on 'Facing Up To Freedom'

Whatto! Peeps...

I have suddenly and rather unexpectedly regained my freedom - well some of it!....
...by undertaking one simple operation.....
...logging onto my Facebook account....
...then deleting it!
It used to be the first thing I logged into each day....
...scouring the updates to see what eventful lives other people were having....
....or not as the case may be. 
Now that three quarters of the world is on there....
.....it no longer holds any intrigue for me...
....I feel I want to go to uncharted territories....
....and right now...
...that means the real world.
The weathers really perking up....
....and its so nice to be outside.....
...and not having to check Facebook is quite liberating.
It's a simple process.....
....and I would encourage more people to do it!
....Just log in.....
...then press 'delete'...
...go on ....
....you know you want to....

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel