Wednesday 20 June 2012

Lord Noel's Ice Cream Survey

What ho! Pepys....


You may be delighted to know that I am leaning more steadily towards the Business Name:
'Lord Noel's Icicle Bicycle - The deliciously celebrated, & well travelled Ice cream Emporium'
I think it's original and snappy and rolls off the tongue nicely...rather like a melting ice cream.
To assist me in my quest for customer satisfaction I am asking you to help me out by answering the following question in my scientifically generated 'Ice Cream - consumer habits' survey...

If you were a free thinking individual with a mind of your own and outside on a nice sunny day...
...which way would you like to eat your ice cream (or frozen yogurt)?

The choices are:

A. Traditional cone.

B. Waffle Cone.

C. In a clear plastic cup as a sundae.

D. Sandwiched between Cookies as a wafer.

You can respond by adding a comment or simply ticking one of the four boxes below

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: