Saturday 5 March 2011

Lord Noel Confesses "Now I Really Do Believe!"

Whatto! Peeps....

The other day I was asked "Lord Noel - do YOU believe in Cheeses?"
....and I responded immediately "Yes! I certainly Bally Well do!"...
....and I think the world is a much better place because of the presence of Cheeses.
And guess what?....
.....I now know that Jesus exists too!
...because I met him on FACEBOOK.
The Saviour of the Table.......who went on to take most of our chips!

He was in a poker room and we played a few hands of Texas Holdem together.
He seemed a nice enough chap.....
....drinking red wine and winning quite a bit......
....very unassuming.....
.....fairly quiet...
....just getting on with The Game.
Me (sans Title) on the left - playing Poker against Jesus............he folded!....Wimp!

But when I spoke to him he said he would't be at all happy about being thought of as a GOD...
....and certainly didn't agree with the idea of being Worshipped...
....neither did he agree with the idea of people fighting Wars for him.
It really was quite an eye opener!....
....How could so many people have got it so wrong for so long?......
....when all they had to do was ask the man himself?.......
Maybe Christians should have been playing more Poker?....
That's about all I found out.....
....because then he put me on 'Block'

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel