Tuesday 1 March 2011

Lord Noel on Life Accordion to Lord Noel

Whatto! Peeps.....

I should warn every one of you that I am in a highly excited state....
......because I have fallen in love again!
And I know that this love may be short-lived......
....and I may soon grow tired of her looks.....


....and her quirkiness.....
...and not spend as much time with her as I had first intended.
But right now....I'm on FIRE!
It's Crazy I know!....
...because so far I have only seen a picture of her!..
....but I can't wait to hold her in my arms for the first time!
....to caress her unfamiliar body....

....and draw her close to my manly chest.....
....running my fingers delicately over every part of her.....
.....feeling her breathing between my outstretched hands......
....lungs, rising and falling......
....building slowly from a soft breath to an agonising crescendo....
...both of us together at last....
...making sweet, beautiful music!

I have started to see her everywhere!...
....even when I go out for a walk into town...
...but the memory of her beautiful voice is slowly drifting away....
...so I shall try to see her in every little thing I do....
...reminders of her...
 ...she'll be there in the supermarket...


...and at the cinema!...


...and even in the humble bus queue!...

 
She will be there.....in every greeting card I write!...


...and I shall know once more....
...what this purest of loves feels like....
...when she is finally in my arms for good!
Blisssssssss!
I know that there are always others out there....
....of every available shape and size...
...competing for my affections.....
 

...from the cheap and the trashy...
...to the cool and sophisticated....

...from the brash and gaudy...

...to the wrinkly but characterful...

...and there'll always be those 'hard to resist' fun-loving and gregarious ones....

....but, for the moment.....
...there is only one true love.....
...and I shall remain very contented....
...with my latest ebay purchase!
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel