Wednesday 14 July 2010

Lord Noel Makes A Tough Career Choice

Whatto! Peeps....

I was regaling some friends recently......
......about a particularly tricky job I'd been involved in ....
....during my time at the Foreign Office......
......with some SAS chappies....
....(I'm the one second from the left...... with the small weapon)

We'd been dropped into Saudi Arabia as part of a joint military Operation.....
....and told to do some undercover work in a local Sultan's Palace.
We lost one chap quite quickly with a leg injury.....
...but the remaining three of us soldiered on bravely....

....and managed to infiltrate the Palace easily.
During our search of the sleeping quarters.....
....we came upon this harem with over 100 beautiful women.
 ......and some of them were pretty friendly too!

Well....
"Wallop!" I thought.....
......as the women started getting a trifle friendly with us......
....and we were just starting to make our excuses to leave.....
.....when suddenly the Sultan came in...
...surrounded by armed guards!
We knew there was no way to escape....
....so we'd just have to face the music.
"I am the master of all these women" said the Sultan angrily...
..... "No one else can touch them except me!" He screamed.
"You three men must pay for what you have done today!"
He pointed menacingly at our nether regions....
....and despite our protestations.....
...he continued regardless....
"You will each die and in a way corresponding to your profession!" he yelled.

The sheik then turned to the first man and shouted at him "What do you do for a living?!"

"I'm a cop", said the first man.
"Alright women!" shouts the Sultan, "Shoot his penis off!"
He handed one of the women a gun....

....there was a loud shot...
...and the man fell to the floor screaming in agony!

The Sultan then turned to the second man and asked him "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a firemen", said the second man.

"Alright women, burn his penis off!", shouted the Sultan.
They dragged him off .....
....and I was left with the haunting sound of him screaming for mercy ringing in my ears.

Finally, the Sultan turned to me......
...."And you, what do you do for a living?" he asked menacingly.

I answered slowly, with a big smile on my face, "How do you do!" I said....
...."I'm a lollipop salesman!"

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: