Thursday 10 June 2010

Lord Noel And Lady J - Food Lovers

What ho! Pepys....


As you will know Lady Jacqueline and I do love eating out.....


.....and we were in a splendid restaurant recently....
....enjoying an amazing entrée from the fabulous selection they had on display....


....after which, I had occasion to pay a visit to the gentlemen's room.
Shortly afterwards, I returned to our table.....
.....as the waiter brought us our main course.
Whilst serving....
....he managed to surreptitiously pass me a note....
....the contents of which were as follows:

"Lord Noel, Please excuse this intrusion. I noticed that a few minutes ago you paid a visit to the lavatory. Unfortunately, in your haste to return to your food and Lady Jacqueline you failed to adjust your clothing properly. As a result, I couldn't help noticing that your 'member' is currently hanging out of your flies. 
By now I will have gone to the other side of the restaurant, where I will pick up a small stack of plates. In a moment I shall drop these plates, thus creating a distraction  which will allow you to adjust yourself unobserved.

PS: I love you.


We skipped dessert.


Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: