Wednesday 16 July 2008

Lord Noel Goes Fishing

Whatto! Once again everyone...............


I have recently partaken of the Sport of Kings!.................

YES!!............. FISHING!!!

Anything a King can do ......... a LORD can do!



I set myself up in an inconspicuous spot.................

away from pesky autograph hunters and the like...................


It was quite warm..................
.....so I got my TACKLE out!!............


Soon the sun was beaming down....................
.......and the ducks and geese were flapping about nearby.................

Some of the Geese had left me some lovely gifts....................
....so one had to be careful where one stood ..................or sat!...............

Soon the blighters started biting!!..............
So I covered myself in insect spray!...............
Then the first catch of the day!!!!...........


It took several of us to land it........................
It was a MONSTER!!!..........
..you can see here........it's bigger than a BOAT!!!!


Apparently they eat these!!!
Ghastly isn't it?...............

I also managed to catch one of these.....................
..........a DEADLY SNAKE-FISH!!!


But don't worry READERS!!!......
I have a way with FISH - as you may already know - and we came to a gentlemans agreement.......
....I let him go on his way.................


Content in the knowledge...................
..that I was.....again.......................
.........at ONE with NATURE!!!!


Then,as luck would have it............. Lady Jacqueline turned up from having lunch at the local pub.......................
..........just in time to CARRY my TACKLE!!!!

Har!! Har!!! .............What a Jolly Lovely Day!!!!
Tallyho everyone!!!
Best wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: