Thursday 29 May 2008

Lord Noel Has Thoughts Of Sunshine

Whatto lovely readers!!

Around about this time of year - my mind strays towards thoughts of summer and sunshine......

......like "Where the blazes is it?!"

Having just returned from 6 weeks in Tenerife I must say that lil old England does take it's bally time to get warm doesn't it?!

One of the benefits of warmer days is the filling of the family jacuzzi............


With lots of lovely warm bubbly water........................... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!

Such an exquisite pleasure!!

To enjoy the cool clear skies at night with a nice glass of chilled Champers!!


But there has to be some standards about the whole thing...............
That's why I insist on a proper dress code.............. to avoid embarassment etc.........
Oh yes - one simply must dress appropriately.

That's why I insist on wearing.................... my bow tie!!

Whattoooooooo!! Tallyho for now!! Keep it wet!!!!
Best wishes - Lord noel

No comments: