Saturday 26 May 2012

Lord Noel Thinks Of Cool Things

What ho! Pepys...


With all this lovely sunny weather around I have spent as much time as possible outside enjoying it...
...and in the process my mind has wandered orf several times to strange and wonderful places.
During one bout of mental wandering I came across an idea which made me smile broadly...
...and it was this:
http://www.businessonbikes.co.uk/
Suddenly I could imagine myself cycling around the Norfolk broads in the sunshine...
...cheerfully retailing delicious ice creams to happy tourists!


For about £2000 this setup can be up and running as a viable business concern.
My thighs and bum would benefit greatly, as would my stamina and heart muscles...
...and as long as I dont eat all the profits, it would be a lovely way of meeting people, getting fit and making a few bob on the side.
Those of you who know me will realise that it is the Eco friendly aspect of this that appeals to me so much.
And the more I've looked into it, the more I've found out just what bicycles are capable of!
I've mentioned it to several people now...
(including my Mother)
...and their reaction always seems to be consistent...
...they collapse in laughter.
I have yet to discover what it is about this business idea thats amusing them...
...but I think it may be the mental image they conjour up of me on a bicycle dressed as an ice cream man!



Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: