Thursday 18 April 2013

Lord Noel on Old Age

Whatto! Peeps...


I recently had a strange dream.....
...that Lady Jacqueline and myself were much, much older and lying in bed together. 
I was falling asleep but my wife was in a romantic mood and wanted to talk.
She said: "You used to hold my hand when we were courting."
Wearily I reached across, held her hand for a second and tried to get back to sleep.
A few moments later she said: "Then you used to kiss me."
Mildly irritated, I reached across, gave her a peck on the cheek and then settled down to go back to sleep.
Thirty seconds later she said: "Then you used to bite my Neck..."
Angrily, I threw back the bed clothes and got out of bed, stomping across the room.
"Where are you going?" Lady Jacqueline asked..
...and I said "To get my teeth!"


Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel