Tuesday 27 April 2010

Lord Noel Is Full Of Colour

Whatto! Paint Lovers....


I recently attended an auction in London.....
....and was very excited when I successfully acquired a Van Gogh at a very reasonable price!
Excitedly, I rang Lady Jacqueline to tell her the news!
"Hello Darling!" I said......
....."I've just managed to get hold of a Van Gogh!"
"Van Gogh?" she replied quizzically.....
...."What do we need a Van for?"
"No! Darling..." I replied laughingly....
"Van Gogh - The Painter!"
"Oh how silly of me!" she laughed......
"I'm red with embarrassment now!.....But that really is lovely news!" she exclaimed, laughing along with me as she realised her mistake....
....then she added.....
"Perhaps you can get him to come and paint our Kitchen?"


Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: